Monday, September 1, 2008

What are the odds?


This afternoon, I ventured over to my local Sherman Oaks Joann Fabrics Store.  As I was crossing the parking lot, I noticed a couple approaching the door in front of me.  I get to the door right behind them, and the door shuts right in front of me, the guy turns around to push it back open, and I realize that I am face to face with a guy named Benji, you know from Good Charlotte... It took me about 1/2 second to realize that Paris was right in front of him.  No way right?  Yep.  They were in there about 30 minutes.  They kept calling each other "babe".   I don't like to take pics of celebrities when they are doing normal life stuff, but I couldn't help but snap off one.  This blurry blue streak is her.  


1 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Shut up?! Shut up?! I live for stuff like this! I can't believe they were at the Jon-Ann's Fabric store on little ole' Riverside Drive. I mean, that is awesome! I am jealous that you got to see them in person. Do you know what they were looking for? It's kind of weird they were in there, don't you think? Did you know Dan played laser tag with Paris Hilton and her boyfriend, Benji? Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny. Anyway, I want more details when I see you on Wednesday night at Project Runway.