Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The "Birds" are in Boise


For those of you following "caleb's band" they are in Boise, ID right now.  They had been in Portland for the last 3 days.  They were stuck there yesterday because they were having the heat fixed in the van and the part wasn't in until this morning.  I guess it actually never came in, so the guy rigged the broken part and gave them a box with 1 new part in it and sent them on their way. They'll have to get the other part and have it fixed the right way when they get a break while in Carbondale.
I got a little irritated yesterday when Caleb's phone was dead and I couldn't get ahold of him, but other than that, I think I am doing really well being alone.  Luckily I have been really tired by the time I'm ready for bed, which makes sleeping alone so much easier. 
I haven't done any sewing.  I haven't done any cleaning since the weekend.  It is hard to motivate myself to get going on that sort of thing.  I won't really be home after work much this whole week, so the cleaning will have to wait until this weekend.  I have a dress that I am wanting to make, so hopefully I will get to start that this weekend too.
Hopefully next post, I will have something more exciting to report.

2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

I guess it's good you're so busy you don't have time to do anything else. I mean, maybe that makes it a little easier for time to pass by while Kaleb's gone. I'm excited for tomorrow night. See you then!

The Linabooty's said...

Claire I'm waiting to see a new "Claire Homemade" project on here for inspiration.
p.s. I think I'm giving up and buying the hotdogs on ebay, snoopy's hard enough.