Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Stella!

Today is my lovely niece Stella's 3rd Birthday!

This morning, Uncle BB and I called and sang her happy birthday and when we finished, she sang it back to us! "Happy Birdaay, dear Stellwa!"

We love you so much Stella and miss your sweet laugh.


You have always had such a gift for accessorizing...
Whether it is with a big poofy bow...



A cute little hat...


Or a big poofy diaper...


I can't wait to see you dance hopefully I'll make it to a recital someday...


You have the best dress up costumes and look adorable as a ladybug...



Or Alice...


or Maggie Simpson...


And you root for the good guys!


Love you Stella! Happy Birthday!


(All photos courtesy of Makaya Larson Photography or Micah Larson Photography) ;)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Stella! You are adorable!!

makaya larson said...

thanks auntie i love you so much too you're going to make my mom cry