Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm up.


Well, this whole time change thing has messed my schedule. My alarm is set for 8am, and I think I woke up at 6:45 and finally gave up and got out of bed at 7:15.
Today is our ultrasound. I'm mostly excited and a little anxious about it. I'm 19 weeks now, and as long as our baby is in a showy mood, we should find out today if it is a boy or a girl. It's in the afternoon and before I get to do that, I have a meeting with a director of a new movie I'm working on. I read the script last night, and hmmmm, I'm definitely too old for this movie. I think it's geared towards 9 year olds?? The only thing I'm worried about is that I'm a super honest person, and I will have to tighten my filter for this meeting and not say something like- Worst script ever!

Today is also my official start to the holiday season! (Even though I technically watched 2 Christmas movies last weekend...haha) Yay! I'm really excited for the holidays, although, they can last as long as possible! (I feel like time is flying by! I could really use as much time as possible to get ready- particularly these next couple weeks before CB leaves for his Europe tour.)

Speaking of Caleb's band... they've been soooo busy the last few weeks. They spent a week rehearsing, a week in the studio, a week mixing, but now their CD is close to being finished- well, maybe wishful thinking, I am sure there is tons more to do on it before it goes to mastering. It will release in the Spring sometime after the baby is born (hopefully at least a month- haha- since that means a tour to support the release will follow)

I went and visited them in the studio one night while they were recording and snapped this funny picture of Caleb at the mic. Doesn't it look like he's singing "Heal the World" or something like that?

Alright, alright. He wasn't singing here- It was posed... but see- that's how honest I am... I'm totally screwed for this meeting. :)

6 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl!!!!!

Tanya said...

you are so funny!! I can't wait to find out the news today!!! I will be waiting with bated breath...

Bekah B. said...

Hip Hip Hooray, today is the day! You better text me the news!

Pam said...

Haha, Calebs' totally channeling his inner MJ! I'm so excited to hear what you are having (I vote girl!!).

Sarah Heder said...

"We are the world. We are the children . . . ." You're hilarious! I cannot wait to hear what you're having. I should guess what it's going to be . . . ummm . . . I guess it will be a boy. I'm usually always wrong when I guess, though. Who cares either way! It's your first! This is so exciting!

Makaya Larson said...

I'm so excited its a Girl! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!