Friday, November 6, 2009

Going to the Market

So I'm really really nervous tonight! My talented and uber-creative friend Mari and I are participating in a market tomorrow called Bijou Market. It is in a town in Utah- so I'm obviously not going to go. This is the first time I've been involved in something like this. I only have 2 designs in this market. But I'm still SOOO nervous that no one will like my shirts and I will not sell even 1!! But I guess we'll know tomorrow.


Next month, (Dec 5) we are participating in another 2 markets- another in Utah and one here in Burbank! The one in Burbank is called Hip Handmaids, and my friends Kate and Michelle are organizing and running it- which is amazing. There is a blog for Hip Handmaids where they feature the vendors and do giveaways. Check it out this weekend for a yummy giveaway! Also a good place to get ideas for Christmas shopping etc. Hope if you're around you'll come out to the show!
And just to put a good ending on yesterday's no good very bad day- Caleb felt the baby kick last night for the first time. It was probably just really good timing, but I like to think she was performing for him. Within about 10 seconds of putting his hand there, sure enough she kicked hard enough for him to feel it! And boy was he skeptical beforehand, but his eyes opened up wide and he gasped. Very cool. Good girl. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for caleb!!! I am excited to hear how your clothing things go.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Love the new layout!
Your stuff did great! And we will keep getting better and better! I wish we could have been there.

Miss u! I'll see you next week!

Claire said...

I changed the layout because my colorblind brother couldn't read it. :)
I did think it looked kind of festive holiday though with the stars! :)