Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome Christmas...


Fah who for-aze! Dah who dor-aze!
Welcome Christmas, Come this way!


To kick off the Christmas season, we went to see the Grinch musical this evening. It was pretty good, but nowhere near the original cartoon (which I watch at least twice every year). I wish I had been able to take some pictures of the stage, but CB was worried that the ushers would bust us, so I left the camera in my purse.

This weekend really went by way too fast... Not only will I have a busy week at work (starting a new movie and booking a big wedding scene on another show) but when it's over, CB'll be heading off for his Europe tour. Yep, this Saturday he'll head off to Illinois to meet up with Ashton, get in a little practice, and then fly over to Amsterdam to start the tour. They have 18 shows lined up in more than 8 different countries in about 3 1/2 weeks. The pregnant part of me wants to say- sounds exhausting. The jealous part of me (the part stuck here at work) wants to say- sounds exciting. It'll be a long 4 weeks until we meet back up in Illinois the week before Christmas. I've definitely been spoiled having him home the last two months!

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I hope his tour goes fabulous, but I a sure it will! I think that it's great he is touring & I think it's great you are so supportive.

And I also think the Grinch rocks! I love the Holidays! Great taste lady!

miss you!

The Linabooty's said...

How fun the Grinch!! I would have risked it and taken a pic or two but I did almost get thrown out of a Tool concert:) How did your show go any sales?