Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wrapping up the trip to Illinois

This will be the final post about my trip to Illinois to meet up with CB during his tour. As most of you know, he is back and this is post is very late, but I've been WAY busy at work (which is where I do my best blogging) and they have blocked the ability to add pictures. Once I get my camera back, I'll post the pictures from Grandpa's party and the Trunk or Treat.

Uncle BB and Levi (sporting the cute hat I made him)

Stella and I played makeup any chance we got :) Here we are as kitties

And here's a cute picture of Stella with my "marcie" glasses on. She's so pretty, it actually is a good look on her! haha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Makaya Larson said...

that kitty pic is so cute of you two;)
we miss you!

Claire said...

Did I seriously get spammed comments?

The Linabooty's said...

See Total Creeps this is why I went private some Norweigan guy spammed me not cool:)

Anonymous said...

weird. that sucks that you got spammed...i didn't even know that could happen.