Sunday, July 27, 2008

Elise's Baby Shower!


Yesterday, we held Elise's baby shower.  It was a lot of work, but I think she had a good time, so it was worth it.  Congratulations, Elise!

Elise with her spread


Diaper cake I made for decoration


The lovely ladies (and one charming boy) that were in attendance


Jasper and his turtle shirt I made him in May


These are a bib and burp cloth that I made Elise for one of her gifts. 


This party goer did not RSVP- If you look closely you can see the coyote's tail!  Yikes!  They stayed pretty far away from us people.




1 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Claire, it looks like it was such a nice party. I am so sorry that I didn't end up making it. I DO feel horrible, but 5pm on Saturday just wasn't happening for me with Tallulah being sick (I thought she was over it, but the runny nose is making another appearance) and Dan being gone. And now Josie is sick, just this morning. When will the sickness end? I really hope Elise had a great time and felt really special!