Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Caleb and I rang in  2009 with some good friends last night playing games and laughing a lot.  I wish we had remembered to take a picture or two.

Typically, I get a little misty-eyed and anxious around the new year, thinking of changes and the past and pretty much feeling like the passage of time isn't something I have any control of.
Maybe that's why people make resolutions, to try to gain control of something having to do with the new year.  Not that I feel I'm perfect or anything, but I'm only going to make one resolution.  I'm not good at remembering to floss everyday.  That's it.  Daily flossing.  Well, and maybe to take more pictures. :)

2008 was a good year for us.

Bring it on, '09!

4 comments:

The Linabooty's said...

Happy New Year! Love the picture and love you!!

makaya larson said...

this picture is cool what is going on

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Daily Flossing is amazing. I love you Claire! lol!

Beth said...

Flossing is a good one. I'm adding that to my list. Happy New Year to you guys.