Friday, January 30, 2009

Christmas Sewing


Here is the last of my Christmas crafty presents. 

This is an apron I made for my cousin Lisa.  
She's due in March and so I added a little bib for the new babe.  
I didn't have a pattern, just kind of winged it.


Here is a close-up of the bib.  
The other side of the bib is the same green cupcake fabric as the apron 
so I guess it is kind of reversible.


And cutie Stella with her skirt with a kangaroo pocket 
(thanks Sarah for letting me borrow yours for sizing!)


2 comments:

Beth said...

Soooo cute! Love them all. I think I would cook more if I wore a cute apron like that.

Sarah Heder said...

Oh m gosh, Claire! The skirt is SO cute. I wish I could see the whole thing, but I know that's the only picture you have. By the way, I forgot to ask you how you loved Alexander Henry (the warehouse). Isn't it amazing?! Or wait, I'm forgetting! We did talk about it, didn't we? We both said we wanted to work there!!! I LOVE, LOVE their fabric! The apron and bib are amazing and adorable!