Friday, January 30, 2009

Do these people live under a rock?!

I am so bewildered by the show Wife Swap.


I turned it on while I was posting those last pics.   I just can't believe how upset these people get at the rule change ceremony.  Don't they see it coming?  Can't they see it coming a mile away?  Before they sign up even?  I mean- if you are a family that exercises, eats only organic and has a clean house- won't you be placed with a family that thing riding on 4 wheelers is cardio?!?

Geez.  

I really should just turn it off, but I am now sucked in and want to see if they learn anything.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I can't watch that show and it is exactly because of what you say. They should have know what they were getting into. Can't just one family go with the flow for a week instead of fighting it the whole time.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that's funny! I randomly watched that last night too! That English guy was soooo rude!

Claire said...

That's what I'm talking about. I couldn't believe that someone could be so arrogant. And the fact that his children were learning it from him is soo troubling.