Thursday, December 31, 2009


My family's Christmas Eve tradition is to hang all our stockings,
pose for a family picture and then each open one gift.

Thomas started us off...


Tom helping Thomas
(I didn't actually get one of Tom with his own stocking)


Then Me...
I told CB that my arm looked fat in this picture- so he retook it...


And this is how he "fixed" it- by cutting my arm completely off


Steven's turn


Then CB


And Annie


Here are our group pics


Our dog, Joby, stood up
and walked into the picture. haha


Then Christmas morning, we open our gifts under Mom's tree and head up to St Louis to visit with family. We spend a couple hours with my mom's side of the family, then go to meet up with my Dad's side.

Aunt Mona, Aunt Marcia and my Mom


Opening up all the presents- haha

My Dad has decided to try his hand at hockey again-
He was a goalie when he played in college. The day after Christmas he put his gear on, we headed down into the basement of his new house and took turns taking shots at him :)


CB's turn

Never was one to let the boys have all the fun.



It snowed off and on the whole time we were in the midwest.
This day the snowflakes were really big, but they didn't photograph very well at all.
I was FREEZING without my coat on. Brrrrr.






0 comments: