Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas with CB's side of the family

Stella, me and Rachel posing on Christmas Eve


"Family picture"
CB was a really good sport and posed for a few pictures
even though he was still getting over a nasty cold.

The annual group photo... constantly growing

I didn't want to post a lot of early morning Christmas pictures with everyone's bed head and pjs... but kids are fair game.
Here is Levi standing in front of the huge stack of gifts.


Stella had the best reaction

CB and Ashton got cool presents from Harmony-
these shirts have a detachable amp and really play music.


Every year we make gingerbread houses out of graham crackers, icing and candy.
Caleb's are pretty much always a master creation. This year, Mason asked him to make a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse- here's the work in progress.

And the finished product





2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Can you email me and tell me where Harmony got those shirts? They would make amazing presents for my brother and his wife. So coo!

Anonymous said...

I love your dress Claire---Sooo pretty! :)