Thursday, March 4, 2010

Finally!

We've tried it out for a few weeks. It's been a long road coming, but we finally decided- Unless she comes out looking completely different, our little girl will be named Sadie Magnolia. (Sadie was Caleb's suggestion and one that I'd liked from a book I read as a teenager. Magnolia is one I suggested while he was in Europe and since then I just knew it had to be part of her name somehow.)


It is March. She's coming THIS month. That's unbelievable. Saturday I'll be 37 weeks and she'll be full term. The doctor reminded me this past week that she could come anytime now. I think she'll hang in there for a bit longer though. She's pretty good at minding us already. She flipped when we asked her to get back head down. She stayed in when we wanted her to wait for Caleb to get home. I'm asking her to let me get through my last week of work and I expect her to stay put at least another week or two.

The sweetest thing though- she started moving a lot the first night CB was back from his tour, especially when he'd talk to her. It hit me- she missed him. How adorable. She's already a daddy's girl.


4 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

love love love the name. all of it

Beth said...

YAY! I love the name too. Sadie is a favorite. :)

Elise said...

So exciting and so wonderful

Sarah Heder said...

LOVE the name. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. All of it!