Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a few Confessions:


Whenever I hear the song "Empire State of Mind" by JayZ and Alicia Keys... I want to move to New York City. I have always kind of thought that I would live there someday. Whenever I have pictured it though, I have kid(s) that are a little older- like 5.


I haven't done dishes since Caleb left on Saturday. I will have to crack and wash them tonight though... I'm out of clean drinking glasses and I have to make a salad for a work potluck for tomorrow.


I'm excited for the baby to come but I think being excited for my 5 month maternity leave to start is a VERY close second. She is due 4 weeks from Saturday! This pregnancy has flown by and I really don't see it slowing down anytime soon.

1 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I want to live in NYC too!! I love it so much.

And I agree this pregnancy has flown by!! But yay for that! & yay for maternity leave!