Monday, March 15, 2010

The Talented Ms Larson


A couple weeks ago, my sister-in-law came to visit with my niece Stella.
We did Disneyland (which was definitely a different experience this pregnant! haha) We ate donuts. And we fit in this photo shoot. What Makaya did in about 30 minutes from 8:30-9am before I had to hop in the car to go to a set- was amazing. And some of the most real pictures that CB and I have ever had taken together. I'm so thankful to have these pictures of "just us" taken mere weeks before our lives will be forever changed.



Anyway, the point of this post is that Makaya has just launched her new website- www.makayalarson.com
Check it out- Her work is beautiful and has real emotion. Congrats on the new site Kaya!


I'm beyond lucky to have her in my family and I can't wait for her to capture our babe. Hopefully she is more photogenic and less whiney of a subject than I am ;)


And just for fun, here's one she took of me on Christmas eve, in the drizzling rain about 20 minutes before she packed up the car to drive 5 hours to her in-laws.

7 comments:

Stevens Family said...

Wow - beautiful pictures. She sure has some amazing talent (it does help that the photo subjects are good looking)
I love the name you have chosen for your little girl. Can't wait to meet her!

Beth said...

I love these. You both look amazing!

The Linabooty's said...

I'm so jealous of these pictures they are just disgusting!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Seriously these photos are GORGEOUS!!!! You & Caleb look great in them! Makaya is SO talented!

Bekah B. said...

These are AWESOME!! Forget what I said on sunday about taking pictures, you are covered!! Seriously, soooo talented! Tell her she is amazing, your not half bad either ;)

Thomas said...

Beautiful pics

makaya larson said...

I'm so happy you like them;)
I love you too Claire Bear!