Sunday, June 14, 2009

Adorn your hair


Awhile ago, I posted a little game on my blog. I had seen it on my friend Mari's blog and had to participate knowing that in doing so, I'd get something fantastic from her! She signed up on mine too... so we recently exchanged our "gifts" and I finally have pictures and am able to post them up here.

Without further ado, here is the gorgeous headband she made me!


Where can I get one of these, you ask??? Well, this headband named "Kissing Kate" is available on her website along with so many other great styles. Mari is one of the most creative people I know and I am so inspired by her. Not only is she selling custom and couture headbands online, but her line is also for sale in a New York City salon boutique! You Rock Mari! And thanks for this great headband!


Oh, and family back home- I guess this is the first you've seen of my hair color- Back to blonde... Well, almost.

3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET! I love it on you! My shirt is SO cute! I am going to post on it soon!

makaya larson said...

I wore the one you bought me yesterday! Love the new hair and I will take one of each of those headbands;)

Rachel said...

LOVE that headband!! and your hair looks lovely!!