Thursday, May 14, 2009

He's a cutie!

The package I sent to Lisa's new baby Ryan arrived yesterday- FINALLY!
Here are some pics she sent me of him enjoying his new stuff... haha
I like to call this one... Ryan in a box!
All the goodies sent, including his quilt, a matching taggie blanket, and a wipe case that I made and some other items that I found for great deals!
Ryan posing with his goods


I made the quilt a little more "boyish", rather than "babyish", hoping that he'll like it for awhile.


Ryan's name stitched in a teal blue to match the minky chenille backing of the quilt.

Lisa- Thanks for sending the pics, I can't wait to meet him!

5 comments:

The Linabooty's said...

He is Adorable!! Love his Cardinal shirt!
Love the quilt Claire great job and Harper is jealous of Ryan's taggie blanket hint hint:)
Time to open the shop I have a couple friends here wanting Mei Tai's.

makaya larson said...

What a cutie tell Lisa to tape up that box and send him priority to my house and we will take care of him;)
I love frogs for boys cute quilt Claire!

Rachel said...

so adorable! he is just darling! and the quilt turned out fabulous!

Sarah Heder said...

You are so talented! I love seeing all the baby gifts you send to people. That quilt is amazing!!!

Tanya said...

I love that quilt, very fun colors. He is such a cutie :)