Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TAG! You're it...

Apparently I've now been tagged......

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Yikes! At cheerleading camp maybe... I think this was the year that we broke the window at University of Kentucky. haha If not that... then holding hands at the movies with my brand new boyfriend CB- aka Caleb :)

2. 5 things on my to do list? Hmm... (1) I can also put clean my house. Anke from Germany is visiting this weekend and that place is not fit for guests just yet! (2) I have about 1 ka-jillion sewing projects to do (birthday purse for Annie- yes i know you might be reading this, but i am working on it- some baby shower gifts for this weekend, a blanket I'm knitting FOR MYSELF yay!), including a need for another trip to the fabric store, before a sewing class tomorrow night. (3) Clean out and organize my makeup bag, I have 3 separate ones right now!!! (4) Get a retailer's license to get wholesale american apparel. (5) Straighten out the mess that is my vacation time with HR.

3. Snacks I enjoy? I really like fruit, especially apples with peanut butter. I also like carrots and ranch dressing... Does Ice Cream count as a snack?

4. If I were a Billionaire what would I do? Well since Harmony is building us all cabins, then I think I'd buy everyone smart cars, who knows where gas will be when I get my billions! I would also probably live on Catalina Island and open an ice cream shop on the boardwalk. Start a Homeless Outreach program.

5. 3 Bad Habits? Being late for work... oops; Making fun of my bosses at work... (seriously why haven't I been fired yet?); Being messy- sorry CB

6. Places I've lived? Kansas City, MO (briefly); Galesburg, IL; Carbondale, IL; Hollywood, CA; North Hollywood, CA

7. 5 jobs I've had? Ice Cream Server at Bresler's in the mall; Paul Harris Designs old lady clothing store sales girl; Waitress at Tres Hombres Mexican Restaurant; Newborn Photographer in Maternity ward at hospital---(simulaneously also a School Photographer); AND Extra's Casting Director at Central Casting.

8. 5 things people don't know about me? When I get nervous, I talk fast and say a lot of personal things (i really should quit this one); I was an exchange student (short term) to Germany in high school; In fact, all in all- my family has hosted 2 japanese exchange students (short term), 1 Portugese exchange student (long term), and 2 German exchange students (short term); I SUPER love the St Louis Cardinals... and have often predicted homeruns, seriously- it even scares me sometimes; I have regularly experienced "sleep paralysis" throughout my life, but only recently realized that it wasn't "all a dream..." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

0 comments: