Monday, June 2, 2008

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

At least I hope so... I have been so slacking on posting on this blog. But I have 2 excuses...

1. I was out of town for 10 days visiting my lovely family in Illinois and St Louis.
2. Most of the projects I have completed lately were presents that I didn't want to post until the recipient saw them in person. And now, I have no pictures of them. I am waiting to get some emailed to me, so that I can update this.

I did a lot of work the week before I went home...
These are the projects that I did:

Levi's quilt (3 months old now... not good, but I am getting quicker!)
Cloth napkins for my mom's birthday/mother's day gift (still finishing up the tablecloth)
A purse for my cousin Lisa's birthday (VERY belated, 4 months late!) My first crochet attempt!
Applique shirts for all my niece and nephews- 7 total so far
A bandana dress for Stella
The dress I made for my class where I learned facing, darts and zippers. (not a gift, just never took any pics of it)

I will try to post some pictures of these as soon as I can.

0 comments: