Friday, August 15, 2008

Week in Review...

Instead of posting a 100 different times about the little things that happened this week, I figured I'd mix it up. I am not sure if I will post like this in the future, but it was fun this time.
On Monday, I had to find a body double for this man...





On Tuesday, I got my hair done like this...
(The color looks a bit off and I don't dig the picture, but it's close enough.)

Caleb had a show Tuesday night and had the car, so after my appointment, I had an adventure with the possibility of riding this home...
(But after waiting for a LONG time in the dark scary streets of Bubank)


But alas, it doesn't run that late, and I called one of these to get home instead...



On Wednesday, at work I booked this show...



And then, I got together with great friends and watched this show...



On Thursday, I made this dress...


(It isn't finished yet- I need to either hem it regular, or add the trim like is pinned in the picture. I made this dress by adjusting the pattern from the teeny tiny dress making it larger and changing the shape slightly- but now I don't know what size it is. Please give me advice on the brown trim or the regular hem. The brown trim matches the piping, but doesn't match the brown dots exactly.)

I also stayed up very late and watched this girl win my favorite Olympic event...



On Friday, I got dressed in a really cute outfit (in my humble opinion) got in the car to go to work... and spilled this all down the front.


So I was late for work because I had to completely change clothes... :(
But it was ok, because all stress was rubbed out by the company provided massage I had at work this morning.


Tonight, I will go see my favorite band ;) play at the Relax Bar in Hollywood...


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you were able to find a body double for that hot man there... You have a great job, I'm a little jealous. Not of that Starter Wife thing though... I can't lie.

Beth said...

I love your week in review. Love the dress (as I love all your stuff). And I'm a fan of the Carnation Instant Bfast. You're job seems super cool, too. See you at church, and the next PR party!

Barty Family said...

I love your hair! So cute! I also love the dress you made! Where can I get a job that provides massages?

The Linabooty's said...

I love this post claire!

Sarah Heder said...

Geez, you've been busy! Love the hair! Love the dress! I like the brown hem on the bottom and I love the brown piping around the waist. I'm not sure which way I would go, the regular hem or not? I can't decide. It's just a beautiful little dress.

Tawny said...

I loved this post! It was fun & entertaining. I find your days and weeks to be very interesting. I really like the brown hem on the dress... I'd also love to learn how to sew a dress like that ;)