Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF

When I was a kid, TGIF meant that I would be watching Full House on TV that night.
But now, TGIF means that I have finished the week at work. I am constantly finding myself singing "Everybody's working for the week-end!" over and over and over throughout the week.
I have never needed a weekend more than this one... Wow, work got on my NERVES this week! I am so glad that it is Friday. Next week will have to be better- it kicks off with my birthday after all, so it HAS to be.
I think that we are taking my mom up to San Francisco tomorrow. It will be a long drive and we will pretty much have to turn around and come back the next day, but it will be fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast actually! Chris and I are OBSESSED with road trips! (Really, we've gotten in the car many times with no place in mind and drove for hours!) Also, TGIF meant the same for me!!! My family always compared me to Stephanie...I HATED it!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND

Sarah Heder said...

Have a great time with your Mom! And, happy early birthday! I think you should call in sick on Monday and extend your road trip one more day.

Beth said...

Totally --- Full House for sure. Happy B-day. Have a great one.

The Linabooty's said...

AUGUST 25th
Happy Birthday Claire!
Have a Fabulous Day!
We love you!