Sunday, January 31, 2010

wow. just wow.

So every now and then I've been setting up the laptop to take a pic of the belly to send to my mom so she can see how much the baby's (I've) grown...

I saw this one in the file from early on and couldn't remember how far along I was when it was taken. I was thinking 8-10 weeks or something. I just checked the date in the info from the pic... OCTOBER 16th! I was already 16 weeks pregnant!! So this is how much she grew in her first 16 weeks...


And this is how much she's grown in the 2nd 16 weeks...
here we are in all our bumpy glory.


8 weeks left. How much is she going to grow now?!?
It already feels like I can't get much bigger.

3 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

Very Cute Claire!

Beth said...

You're so tiny Claire!!!! Lookin' good.

The Linabooty's said...

wow she has grown! Right now you should be sleeping in, going on dates, shopping alone, showering alone, relishing painting your toenails, putting on lotion and doing anything with two hands because soon life will never be the same:)