Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wish I were there...

My husband, the rock star

Tonight was the first night of the tour we're calling
"The Arena Rock Tour"

Thanks to Rachel for taking some pics and to Harmony for letting me steal them off your blog.

Caleb called me before the show from the locker room of the Utah Jazz. crazy

Almost feels like you're there, huh? haha

In case you couldn't tell how HUGE this place is in the previous picture. Wow.


Less than a week before I get to see them in Dallas. Woohoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Got home after picking up Tom, Annie and Thomas at the airport went to Bandanas for BarBQue, Thomas ate my corn on the cob and practically everything else that he could grab. Dropped them off at Mike's house to get their car and came home. Hope the band gig is successful and fun for CB and Ashton. Love Dad

Beth said...

That' is AWESOME!!! I'm sure you're so excited to see him. Congrats to you guys. The band seems like it's doing so well.

Anonymous said...

You must be soooooooo proud of him! I am and he's not even my husband! ;)-

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

love the name of the tour!! its SO exciting!!! they totally deserve this success, they have worked hard for it.

Unknown said...

that is pretty awesome, I am so excited for you guys!!!