Friday, April 24, 2009

Mates of State Concert

Last night, my friend Mari and I went down to Hollywood to check out one of my fave bands, Mates of State in concert. I don't think I could have been more excited (or overdressed... oops- didn't have time to go home and change after work)

Caleb has our digital on tour, so Mari was nice enough to snap some pics of the show for me. I took some with my still camera, but we'll see if I ever get those developed. haha- I am constantly finding roles of undeveloped film!

Pics from the show

And another

And another--- Ikea lamps never looked so cool


After the show posing in my just bought band T- yep pretty nerdy, but I was soo excited- did I mention how inappropriately dressed I was?

2 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

that concert was a blast! i heart them & am so glad I went with you! ps. I totally think you rock the tee over-the-skirt look! ;)

brookeisacrazylady said...

don't we all have moments of inappropriate dressing?

jason and I have a sweet work party one where he was totally under dressed...and then i broke a glass in this huge fancy hall where it echoed everywhere.

love the chain from above post.