Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 3-5: DING DING DING- The Main Event!

NOTE: This is the LAST post of our England trip.  The story is several posts back and warning- it is LONG- but chronologically, start at the story (whether you read it all or not) and then work your way back up to follow our trip.  Cheers!  (PS- I couldn't say Cheers while there, I felt like my lack of a cool accent made me sound like an idiot saying it! haha)


Rock Stars


This picture does not do it justice... the crowd was huge and the floor was packed!
I am taking it from the second tier with additional people around me



Me and my merch "mates" Ian and James... 
Not Pictured: British Caleb- he was there all Friday, but not Sunday when the pic was taken.


Congratulations to Caleb and Ashton for Rocking Out the UK and thank you for taking me along on such an awesome adventure!  Having to sit out the US tour, it was really nice to not be left out of their first international adventure.   I'm really proud of these guys!  tear tear, corny... 

3 comments:

Pam said...

how exciting for them (and you). good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

you weren't joking! I'll have to come back to your blog a couple more times to read them all. It looks like a lot of fun! And, the pictures with the guard...(red coat guy) are awesome!

:)

Sarah Heder said...

What an awesome experience! ROCK ON! And hey, I gotta buy one of their t-shirts sometime. I'll probably fit one of your XL's!