Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 2, Thursday: Royal Sightseeing


Buckingham Palace


We waited and waited... but they never let us in.


Ashton in front of some big royal statue thing 


A beautiful memorial for the saddest tragedy.


Crazy squirrel video- he's eating a muffin wrapper!




St Pauls something or other  (where the guards were)


Right after he stomped and yelled - woah


This one looked about 16 years old.  I was not scared of him (sorry, can't get rid of the underlining)  Note: "the Pose"


CB finally ready to get in a picture.  I am doing "the Pose" again haha- I had really envisioned us both doing it though.


Ashton with the horse guard.

Gotta get the cheesy posed phone booth pics





3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the pictures. Keep them coming! I can't wait to go overseas some day. Glad you are back and sounds like you had a great and busy time.

Thomas said...

My Mom said that when she posed in a London phone booth that there was a bottle of urine on top of the phone. Yuck. Obviously whoever did that wasn't potty trained properly!

Sarah Heder said...

I love that picture of you poking out from the archway. That cracks me up!