Friday, October 16, 2009

Good things this week


I got a new laptop and learned how to Video Chat.
I was able to talk to Caleb (who's in Illinois this week), my brother, his wife and my nephew.
My sister in law, Rachel and CB's mom - I even sang Happy Birthday to CB when he blew out the candles of his early birthday cake they had for him. His birthday is Monday.
Video Chat will definitely save me from going insane when he tours Europe next month.


I felt the baby move this week for the first time.
I wasn't sure at first, but after a few days of consistent moving- I am now.
Yep, there's a baby in there!


My office surprised us with PIE on Thursday.
I filled my plate with (small) portions of french apple, chocolate french silk, and key lime!
I'm a big fan of pie. Yum.


My girl (Irina) is still in the running for Project Runway.
If she lasts the longest, myself and 2 other girls that voted for her win the big prize of fabric!
I think she has a really good shot. Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

That's cool you felt the baby kick!

And I'm jealous your girl, Irina, is still on Project Runway. She's good. Not nice, but good.

Makaya Larson said...

I hate Irina;(