Thursday, September 3, 2009

It all started with a corn...

If anyone has checked out my sister-in-law's photography site, you may be aware that she does a series called "Fruit of the Womb". In August, while we were home, Caleb and I participated in our first session with her and a piece of corn.


Yep, I'm pregnant. Due March 27, 2010


The corn pics were 3 1/2 weeks ago and this ultrasound was from 2 weeks ago.



We went again yesterday to the doctor and the little baby doubled in size! Woah. Not only that but she (he) was moving her little arm and kicking her feet. I was kind of freaked out, but also very touched. We also could see the heart fluttering in her (his) chest. But we didn't get a new picture this time. Bummer!

And for fun, here's another pic of us. This is what Caleb would look like without a moustache! haha Thanks Kaya! Also, another one of the shirts I'd made.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!

Harmony and Makaya are 29 today! Love you guys!

16 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY! I'm so glad I get to be an Auntie again! Great pics of you guys!!

Unknown said...

YEAAAAHHHH! I am so excited for you! I love the pic ideas!!

Bekah

Kate said...

that's awesome! congratulations!

Tanya said...

yay!! our little ones will be only 6 weeks apart :)

Pam said...

yay claire!!! i'm so excited for you two. you're going to be such a great mommmy!!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

YAYAYYAYAY!

love the pictures!!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Congrats Claire! Yay!

Sarah said...

Congratulations Claire, I am so excited for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Brent and Emily said...

YAY!!! :)

Anonymous said...

When I read the title "It all started with a corn" I thought the post would be about a serious foot injury or infection you had developed. Glad it isn't.
Tom

Makaya Larson said...

Congrats again and thanks for the birthday wishes.
;)
only sisters can really photo shop moustaches out without it being rude.

Sarah Heder said...

This is awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! I love that first picture of you and Caleb. You look beautiful and your smile is so gorgeous and you just look so happy. So, so thrilled for the two of you!

Stevens Family said...

Whoo-hoo! Congratulations guys, that's awesome! We are so excited for you! He/she will be the best dressed baby ever with your sewing skills.

Beth said...

That is awesome Claire!!! YAY babies!

The Hammonds said...

Claire! That is so awesome. Congratulations to both of you. If there is anything you need please let me know.

The Linabooty's said...

good thing its just one corn and not a whole cob!
p.s. C.B. lose the stash for good you look very Brad Pitt in legends of the fall.