Sunday, April 20, 2008

Peace on Shirts, Good Will to Men

Here are a couple shirts I made for two of my sister-in-laws. The purple shirt is for Schae for her birthday... shhhhhh... It was originally a white V-neck from Forever 21 and this was my first experience with dye. Originally, I had thought that the peace sign would be crisper than this, but the hot water dye boiled off my stencil. I really like how the end result turned out.


This is the shirt I made for Rach, and it is about 3 months overdue. It was always yellow (I didn't dye this one). This type of shirt is so much fun to make, because you literally squirt paint in your hand and flick it! I got the idea off of www.craftster.org.

1 comments:

The Linabooty's said...

OOUUU love these too and those muffins are making me very hungry!